Important Travel Information
- Passports are NOT required for travel to and from the US Virgin Island for US citizens, however they are required for travel to other islands including the British Virgin Islands, and they are required for non-US citizens and permanent resident aliens. While passports are not required, we do recommend you carry yours if you have it. You will pass through customs when you leave the USVI and it just makes the process a little faster if you have one.
- Click here for the most up to date passport information (US Customs)
- If you DO NOT have a Passport, it is recommended that travelers bring a government issued photo ID and copy of birth certificate.
St Croix Airport Code (STX) | St Thomas Airport Code (STT) | St John guests fly into St Thomas
- Currently the only way to get between St Thomas & St Croix is by air.
- American Airlines has the most flights coming into the islands. Most route through either Miami or San Juan, PR
- Jet Blue has flights into St Croix via San Juan, PR.
We absolutely recommend a rental car if you want to explore the islands at all. Taxis can be very pricey and charge per person, NOT per trip. So, if you have more than two in your group, you’ll save with a car rental. With two, its probably the same. We highly recommend Centerline Car Rentals on St Croix www.ccrvi.com … use discount code SUN14 when booking.
For information on St Croix and Travel Deals visit www.my-stcroix.com
Wedding & Honeymoon Spots
British Virgin Islands