Are you nervous about planning your Destination Wedding from far away?
Planning a wedding can be stressful. It takes a lot of time and planning and mistakes can be costly. I’ve taken my 14+ years plus of award-winning wedding planning here in the Virgin Islands and compiled planning guides, curated vendor lists, tips, design ideas and more for my clients and now I’m ready to share them with you! Get the inside scoop on not only what’s hot in the islands, but who is reputable and will deliver the services you expect.
Start with a Plan.
Our members section includes timelines, checklists, location guides and curated vendor lists to help you make the most informed decisions while planning your wedding in the Virgin Islands. Years of working with my clients to create weddings that are unique, personal and stylish have given me a wealth of knowledge on what to do (and what not to do!) when planning your Virgin Islands Destination Wedding and Honeymoon. Within the Members Section you’ll get step-by-step advice on what to do and when to do it to ensure that your planning is FUN and effective. You’ll also be invited to at least 2 monthly conference calls or webinars with live Q&A in order to help you along the way. We’ll cover things like setting a realistic budget, using Pinterest to bring your vision together, how to create a well thought out logistics timeline to ensure your day runs smoothly and you don’t cause vendors to run over time (which will cost you $$). Can’t make the call or webinar? No problem! recordings will be posted in the Members section for you to listen to (or revisit) at your convenience. Inside the Members Section you’ll find:
- Monthly Members-Only conference calls or webinars with online postings of the sessions for members.
- Email updates and tips
- Customizable Destination Wedding Planning Timelines
- Destination Wedding Checklists
- Customizable Event Day Timelines and tips
- Sample Budgets based on Real Weddings in the Virgin Islands
- Curated lists of Vendors that meet the Something Blue & SunCelebrations standard of excellence
- Expert tips and resources for decor items, favors, welcome & bridal party gifts and more
Plan Your Wedding Like a SunCelebrity!
I like to call my SunCelebrations Destination Wedding Clients SunCelebrities because to me, each and every one is a VIP and a celebrity on their special day. In the Members Only section of Something Blue, I go into more step-by-step detail on how you can achieve the same level of style for your destination wedding. From cost saving tips on how to get stuff here to ways you can achieve a celebrity look on a budget and the right vendors to help you make it all happen. See some of our SunCelebrities who have made their wedding dreams come true with my expert guidance…
- Brynn & Mike’s upscale beach-themed wedding bash
- Autumn & Howard’s elegant Chinese-themed villa wedding with exquisite details
- Rebecca & Geoff’s St Croix Cruise Ship Wedding
- Alicia & Jonathan’s intimate beach wedding
- Jennifer & Michael’s sandcastle island elope ceremony
- Hollis & Matt’s fairytale island wedding
There’s no better time to start planning your Virgin Islands Destination wedding than TODAY! Get your feet wet with expert advice and information to make a well informed decision on where and when to have your destination wedding, and how to make it fabulous – you’re worth it!! Join SomethingBlueVI.com and together we’ll plan the destination wedding of your dreams. ~ Happy Planning!
- One-time Fee (lifetime membership) $150.00